Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Special Request

I would like to ask you all to send healing prayers and vibes for my Gull friend, Lori.

Lori has been fighting thyroid cancer for several years now and it has been in remission. However, I received word today that her most recent scan revealed tumors on her vocal cords. She is having surgery today to remove the masses. There is a possibility that she will not be able to speak again. It is a very serious situation.

She's only 38 years old and has a loving husband and 4 beautiful kids. She's a strong Christian woman and once told me, "God put me here to raise my children -- I intend to do just that."

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."