Sunday, May 21, 2006

Random thinkings...

This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend and it's my Mom's family reunion. My brother is coming!! I am really excited because, for some reason, we don't get together hardly ever and I wish we did. He has 5 kids (yes 5 - that isn't a typo) so he's always busy and then I've got 2 teenagers and we are doing our thing... that's just life. But this coming weekend we get to visit and have fun! I need to get a new digital camera before then so I can have pictures to post.

This summer I want to do some home decorating projects. I want to start with Jacob's bedroom. It's the smallest bedroom in the house, so it should be a manageable project to kick start the summer. I want to paint the walls, maybe paint his furniture and I want to rip the carpet up to expose the parquet wood floors.

We need a chest of drawers for our room badly. We have clothes everywhere!

It's hotter than hell today. It makes ya want to just lay around and not move.

We need ice cream.