Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another week - another trip!

Tomorrow morning, Jimmy & I are headed to Dallas to spend the remainder of the week at the PGA Byron Nelson tournament event. How exciting! We will get to see golf greats like Fred Couples, Vijay Singh, Phil Mickelson, etc LIVE and in person. (Live and in person -- as opposed to dead and in person. Ew. )

We've never been to anything like this before. I am anxious to get there and start seeing sports celebrities. I hope we get the chance to get an autograph or two, and maybe a picture.

Golf is Jimmy's passion (well, besides me of course!) and this was my gift to him for Christmas. I hope he is excited, too! I'm sure he is, he just doesn't get all giddy like I do. :o)

In other news:

Hello to my brother Billy if you are reading this. Ellie and I are cookin' up something for Father's Day. I guess I'll email you about it, that'd be good huh? Duh. Your sis is blonde. Truly.

Hello to my Mom if you are reading this. I need to call you! I have a shortage of time. I promise I will very soon. Love you! :o)

Hello to any Gulls reading this. We seriously need a gathering. Seriously!

Hello to any BB pals reading this. Why can't it be easier to stay slim and healthy? Whhhhyyyyy? (nancy kerrigan whine) Oh well - as long as we are livin' and laughin', it's all good!

Does anyone watch Deal or No Deal? It's addictive in our house.

Does anyone watch The Ultimate Fighter on SpikeTV? It's addictive too, in a completely different way. On Friday nights we get the UFC fights on high definition - now that's gross. But you can't look away!

Ok I better do some work........ :o)

Talk to me!