Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Social Butterfly

Suddenly I am feeling that my social calendar is filling up.


April 22nd - 5K run in Goldthwaite. I am no longer skeered of it-- I know I can do it. It's only a matter of how fast, now. I'm still working on that. After the run, we are going to Llano and I'm going to see a Gull or two, have a margarita or two and a whole bunch o' laughs with a lot of food. Can't wait!

April 28th - Trip to NYC! I still almost can't believe its going to happen. We got the plans made, the tickets are bought. Now we wait.......

May 10-14 - Jimmy & I are going to the PGA tour's Byron Nelson event in Dallas, Texas. We are going to follow the pros around - hopefully Fred Couples will be there! He is Jimmy's favorite golfer and he is a joy to watch. He's sooooo smooth. It will be very cool to see all of them. I hope we get some photo opportunities before the actual tournament starts (they don't let you carry in a camera once play begins on Thursday!)

I am really looking forward to that week and spending some time with Jimmy doing something we both enjoy. He is so passionate about golf -- it pleases me to see him light up about the subject! :o) And it is fun to just hang out with him. He always makes me laugh. This trip is going to be awesome......

Gotta run - dinner's cookin!