Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Blog Surprise!

My friend Kathy (Gull!) tells me that she has my blog set as her homepage? And sometimes when she fires it up ---- instead of THIS page she gets a random blog from cyber space. I don't understand why this happens or what is going on. We have verified numerous times to make sure she has the URL correct -- and she does.

Sometimes she gets me. Sometimes she gets something completely different.

Now -- no one is complaining. In fact, Kathy enjoys the randomness of it. It's always a surprise. It's like Christmas with a blog!

Well, this is what she thinks thus far. The day she opens up the page to find a hairy fat dude wearing only a bonnet and high heels.................................. well, her opinion might change.

Does the random blog thing happen to anyone else?