Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Blabbering....

The salary dance is over -- the crowd applauded, it ended in a pretty pose. I'm happy -- I think they're happy -- I know they will be happy later. I can do this job. I can DO THIS. It's gonna be alright.

I'm leaving this afternoon after work to head for Llano. I'm picking up Kathy and we are driving to Austin, where we will meet up with Heather (hothat). We are flying out of Austin tomorrow morning at 7am and headed to NEW YORK CITY!! Oh man oh man, I may jump out of my shoes with excitement!

It just occurred to me that you should know that "Hothat" should be pronounced as "Hot Hat" -- not "Hoe-That".

Hopefully when I get back to the blog, there will be NYC pics. This will be if Hothat takes them -- because my digi camera went BUST. Grrrr! It keeps burning up the batteries and it smells like burning electrical wires. I don't want to pack it. I'm afraid it will overheat in my backpack and the overhead bin on the plane will begin to smoke and we'll catch fire and crash in a giant explosion somewhere over Indiana? Ohio? And it will be all my fault for packing that damn camera......

I'm going to miss my guys this weekend. I hope they miss me.

:o)