Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Once again.....

Here I am. It is really funny to me to go back and read my blog after a long time and realize that my life is very much the same. Funny and yet, kind of sad in a way. Because the word "stagnant" comes to mind. Yes, my life is like scum on a pond. I live day to day, I plod forward, I go to work, I pay the bills, I meet up with my friends, I do this and that but I never really..... do much of anything. I don't really move forward.

I suppose if I'm going to move forward I have to figure out where I'm moving forward TO. Right? Hmmmmm.

So that 20 pounds is now more like 30. The career change still hasn't happened, altho now I don't really think I want it to because that would require change and change means I can't be stagnant and that means I'd have to make an effort and possibly have a bit of ambition................

And I'm not sure I want to.

Altho, that beach house still sounds really good.