Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday monday.... lah lah... lah lah lah lah...

Not much going on.

Thanks for the compliments on my blog background. I like it, too.

Lots of talk of budgeting betwixt my friends and me lately. I highly recommend Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace book. I read it 3x and learned a lot. It's working. It is working slower than I like -- you can't have everything, right? But it's working and I can see that in 6 months we will be SO much better off. And in 12 months? Even better. And in 24 months? Maybe debt free or very near to it.

I envision Jimmy & me actually having a life after the kids are gone. Instead of continuing to work our butts off and pay bills. I can see us traveling the country - maybe the world! - and it can be a reality, not just a pipe dream.

I see it!

How was your weekend? Gimme the details....