Thursday, April 08, 2010

Just thinkin.

The quest is over Saturday so I'll have to come up with some other subject(s) to write about. That'll be good.

Tonight in stretch class I was thinking I should have a piano. I love the piano, I play by ear -- or used to, haven't played in forever but it was something I always loved. At one time I had an electric piano which wasn't the best (I think you just can't recreate the sound of the real thing) but I just kind of quit playing and one day I sold it because it was taking up space. And that was years ago. I always loved playing, though. It was very calming and therapeutic.

So maybe... I'll work on getting a piano, somehow. But the real thing this time. A baby grand would be AWESOME. But expensive. But the sound.... oh man. The sound. I love the low notes. They resonate thru your chest. It's so good.

Saturday is the Quest final challenge, then Sat. evening is the closing ceremony where we will extinguish the flame and announce the next Quest will be held in Slovenia -- oh wait, no that's something else. LOL We will see all the befores/afters and find out who ended up as the "biggest loser" - so it will be very exciting!

Then right after that, J & I are headed to Dallas to spend the night. He competes in an archery tourney on Sunday, so we'll do that (I will just hang out while he completes the course, I will probably read a book -- just so you know Kurt, if you are reading this LOL) and then we will visit with friends, prob have a nice meal somewhere and hopefully look around for some chairs for our backyard patio!! Yeah it is getting to be patio weather!! :)

That is all I got for now.

Ta-Ta lovelies,
Tam

p.s. anybody got a piano to give away? LOL