Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Get ready for turkey day!

I'm pretty busy this morning so this is going to be a short post. In keeping with my food theme, I will say that I am ready for tomorrow!! We are going to get together with Jimmy's older brother and his family and spend some quality Fisher time. We plan on eating out for the main Thanksgiving meal, then heading over to their house for pie and Dallas Cowboys football. I am going to make Velveeta cheese dip for the occasion. And yes, I know it is fattening and calorie-laden and I don't give two hoots! And we may even drink Dr. Pepper! It's Thanksgiving! If you go to Thanksgiving dinner and you don't eat something gloriously rich or fattening or smothered in whipped cream then you are simply UN-AMERICAN.

There are another 364 days a year to be good and exercise and all that jazz. Well, ok -- let's say 360 after you take out Christmas, your birthday, New Year's and 4th of July. So! There are another 360 days a year to worry about your weight and working out and eating broccoli and grilled fish. What's one day (Thanksgiving) in the big scheme of things?

C'mon! LIVE!!
:o)