Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Who, me? 110 pounds.



Okay, Dave & Woo -- are ya happy now?

So yesterday I pissed and moaned about my weight. Today I'm in a better frame of mind and I have made a decision.

I'm going to just lie and tell everyone I weigh 110 pounds.

Because in the end..... who cares?

On to more important things. I figured our income taxes today -- did you know that you can no longer take the Child Tax Credit when your kid turns 17? Well, neither did I. So now, instead of getting a small refund, we owe, like, a thousand dollars.

Thank you, IRS.

Who decided 17 was the cut-off? I mean, come ON..... he still lives here year round, he is eating our groceries and using our electricity and water. The really crappy part is -- he was 16 until November. I say we should be able to at least count January thru October and get a partial credit. Somebody call George Bush.

What does all this mean? I think it means I get another part-time job....... *sigh*......