Thursday, January 26, 2006

HI KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was brought to my attention that my friend Kathy (member of the infamous Gulls, my confidant and faith mentor and all around good for a guffaw girl) has my Blog as her computer's homepage. This puts a lot of pressure on me to write up something on a near daily basis, so that she will be highly entertained. For that alone is my purpose. To entertain. But... I digress....

I wish I had a picture of Kathy to post on here. Hmmmmmmmm. If I dig around I bet I can find one. I may amend this entry later to add a photo. Perhaps I can find the famous "John the Baptist head on a platter" photo of Kathy taken as a Senior picture in 1985. Ahhhhhhhh the memories. Just thinking of that one brings a giggle.

Don't worry Kathy. I would never post that here for the world to see. *wink... nudge*

Just imagine what life would be like if Kathy had never moved to Texas. *gasp!* I cannot imagine. I do not want to go there. Life would just not be the same. I hope that all of you reading this have friends like I do. That is truly a blessing!

Kathy -- I love you!!! This is for you............... *ahem*....... (music begins...)

So truuuuuuuue
Funny how it seeeeeeeeems
Always in time,
but never in line for dreams
Head over heels,when toe to toe
This is the sooooouuuuuund of my soul
This is the soooooouuuuund
I bought a ticket to the world
But now I’ve come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line
When I want the truth to be said
Ah ooh oooh oooooohhh Ahhhhhh
I know this much is true
Ah ooh ooh oooohhhh Ahhhh
I know this much is
Truuueeee!!!!