Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Random Babblings


Random because I have nothing else on my mind today....


Is it me or does this puppy look like he's about to open a can o' whoop ass? I want a puppy. *sigh*

Know what would be good right now? A Starbucks espresso brownie. Mmmmmm. I am holding out for the weekend to have one.

My friend Heather did her first day of Fitness Boot Camp and it sounds scary and awesome all at the same time.
www.aztlgrl.blogspot.com She's going to kick some ass, I know she will.

My friend Dave has a funny blog -- check him out
www.dave225.blogspot.com He never fails to bring a smile and a chuckle.

If you want to get all thinky, read my friend Nina's blog.
www.neeeenaz.blogspot.com She's a good writer. You might even join us in dressing colorful on the 4th day of the month to honor her mom's wacky style. Bring your Pepsi.

Is anyone reading a good book these days? Tell me about it.

I guess that's all for now. Just random babblings. Not many of them. That's because I have a small brain. Bet ya didn't know.

;o)