Friday, December 30, 2005

TGIF



My friend Dave yelled at me for not having pics of my family on here. Well, buddy, there ya go. Thats us at our last camping trip. Happy now?

Speaking of Dave..... read his blog today www.dave225.blogspot.com His memories of his mom Anna Dee are wonderful.

Friday ramblings:

I am sick. I feel like someone turned my throat and sinuses inside out, scrubbed 'em with a Brillo pad and shoved 'em back in. Ick. I'd rather be (A) really really sick or (B) not sick at all. This half-assed kind of sinus-ey sort of throat sore and burning nasty feeling wanna take a nap stuff really makes me angry. And whiney. *wimper wimper*

We are leaving tomorrow for San Antonio and New Year's Rockin' Gull Fest '05. I hope that (A) I feel better by then and (B) that everyone can come and that (C) we have a hilarious good time. Which reminds me....... I gotta run by the store for cheese dip fixin's.

I got some cool new work out shoes and, of course, now I feel like crap and don't want to work out. *wimper wimper* But at least I got the shoes, eh?

Happy New Year to all -- be safe, don't get too drunk and if you do, please don't drive! Let's pray that 2006 will be a blessed year for us all.

:o)