Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday Aftermath.....


Not much to talk about today.... I am having an interesting email conversation with my friend Heather (
http://www.aztlgrl.blogspot.com ). Seems we share a brain.

The weekend was good but it involved way too much rich, fatty food. Well, the entire last week did. We ate out for dinner Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday. Then my mom came and while we cooked for dinner Saturday -- we cooked fried potatoes, smoked sausage, biscuits and gravy. And Mom bought a carrot cake.

So I spent part of Sunday night in the bathroom with "sugar gut".

*sigh*

I suppose I shouldn't feel bad or guilty. The holidays are a hellish time to be thinking about one's health and staying slim and active. And for the most part, I don't worry about it -- I do what I need to do to stay within range. I just wish I didn't feel the need to make it all or nothing.

I really want some balance. Still searching for it.....