Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Brain Dribbles.....


It's FRIDAY!!!!!! **....do a little dance .... make a little love.... get down tonite! get down tonite!.....** (Well that implies a lot more than I may want you to know...... heh)

Last night our new big screen Sony HDTV finally arrived -- and not a minute too soon, I think Jimmy was gonna open a can o' whoop ass on a delivery company, so someone was spared! *teehee* It is really cool but it has a lot of settings so it will take at least a week to figure out the best way to set the picture and all that stuff for optimum viewing pleasure. But still -- yay!

Today is open house at the bank so that means there will be....... COOKIES!!

After work today I will brave the wilds of Walmart and finish up my Xmas shopping and buy some groceries. Does your family use a lot of milk? Milk does not stay in our home. It's like it evaporates instantly. Well, no, it gets sucked up by the 3 men in the house. I buy 2 gallons at a time and *WHAM* it's gone in a day or two. That and bread. And cheese. And cookie dough. Okay that's enough, I'm giving you too much info about our eating habits. No wonder I'm fluffy................

Sunday afternoon will be COOKIE DOUGH SUNDAY (geez here we go again with the food. does she ever STOP? No, she doesn't....) I am making White Chocolate Cherry Chunkies to give as food gifts this year. I figure I'll make probably 6 batches of dough to refrigerate, then bake them off thru the week as I run around and deliver 'em. That way they stay fresh. So, Sunday I'll be in my kitchen, covered in flour, butter under my fingernails.

And my mom is coming......... :o)

Happy FRIDAY!!!!!