Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Me, from another angle.

I was so happy to see that HotHat Heather (Triple H -- member of the infamous Gulls) commented on my blog yesterday!! That got me to thinking.....

Since this is my blog I guess it supposed to be about me. But I often don't like to write about myself and I don't usually know what to say.

So today, I have a suggestion:

All of you who read this know me in some way. Some have known me for decades, others just a little while. Today I want all of you to write my blog for me, in the comments section. Each of you tell something you know about me; a memory, a story from our past, maybe I made you laugh or made you cry. Whatever it is, it all tells the story of me....... so let's "hear" it. Write away. And don't be shy. I've done a lot of really embarrassing things in the past, true -- but I don't think I'm one who hides things. Or at least, I don't want to be one who hides things. Within reason of course. Heh. ;o)

And Kathy -- this means you too. Write away! :o)