Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rewind and Review

I just sat here and read my entire blog - archives and all. I see that I talk about Jesus a lot. That ain't necessarily a bad thing. I see that I obsess about exercise quite a bit. That isn't good -- I write about it more than I do it. HA! I also write a lot about food and, apparently, a lot of cookies are baked in my kitchen and it is usually Jimmy's fault. HA! again

Oh well, I am who I am and this is me. Cookie eatin' half-ass exercisin' Jesus freakin' Tammy.

I swear there's more to me, I just can't think of what more there is right now.

So I gave my email address to my brother and we are email pals now -- I'm going to give him this blog address so he may stop by. He's a pretty cool dude -- we were always really close growing up (it was just the 2 of us)...... not as close as adults but maybe we'll fix that :o) He has five kids. Yeah, that was not a typo. Five. You and I may think he's crazy (I'm sure he does, too, at times) but they are a happy family and honestly, the kids are adorable. Not adorable enough for me to want another one.... but ya know what I mean. :o) Love ya, Billy.

Also -- Billy -- should you stop by and leave comments, be nice. Remember, I have many, many embarrassing photos of you. And I'm not afraid to post 'em.

Heh.