Monday, November 28, 2005

CRAP

This morning, in the spirit of starting my new Plan, I weighed and measured myself. The scale was not good to me. Measurements were about what I expected.... but the scale? What is up with that contraption? I said I wanted to lose about 10 pounds -- let's make that more like 15 to 20.

If anyone out there knows why a woman can weigh X amount of pounds one minute, then Y amount of pounds the next, please explain. I don't get it. This will be "Period Week" so that could account for something. But my clothes fit like they have for a while now, so how can a person weigh, say, 10 pounds more than they expected but still wear the same size clothing? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Maybe it was the 3 chocolate chip cookies I ate last night. (Jimmy is a devil but I love him)

Then I got to my 1st job and found that our business checking account is overdrawn. WTF? I have no idea what I've done. I have to go back there after I get off work at the bank and balance the checkbook, or attempt it anyway.

Today must be "Confound the Hell out of Tammy" day.

Celebrate!