Monday, February 13, 2006

Accountability: 2/13

Food: 8:30am whole wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese and no-sugar apricot spread
1:00pm Garden burger on whole wheat bun w/mustard, tomato, onion & lettuce, about 1/2 cup of baked beans, 2 reduced fat Oreos
6:30pm Homemade turkey/lean beef chili w/rice

Workout: Walked/jogged, more jog than walk, paying attention to PRE(Perceived Rate of Exertion) keeping it from 5 to 7, 8 in some places -- total time spent working out - 45 min

Tomorrow will be a better day food-wise because I have everything planned out. However, I won't post it until it's over -- makes no sense to post what I PLAN and then have something go wacky and I don't stick to it. Which won't happen but anyway....

Today was an "OK" day -- I'd rate it a 5.5 on a scale of 1 to 10.